We’ve all seen them. The weird Bacon Bowls that look really gross yet delicious at the same time?
I don’t like bacon, but I love trying new things, so I’m sharing my method with you!
What You’ll Need:
1 package of bacon (that’s good for about 8 bowls)
a muffin pan
a cutting board
whatever you want to put in your bowl*
*I made scrambled eggs with peppers, sausage, and onions, but you can literally put whatever you want inside.
1. Preheat your oven according to box directions. Each pack of bacon is different.
2. Turn your muffin pan upside down and begin wrapping each hump with bacon. What I did, as you can see in the image, was cut a piece of bacon in half, place the two halves onto the top, then placed one or two bacon slices around.
When you cook it, the grease is what keeps the bacon together.
3. Cook the bacon bowls according to box directions. As I said, each pack of bacon is different. Ours said cook for twelve minutes, but I ended up putting it in for longer because they weren’t crispy enough.
4. When your bacon is done, to take your bowls off the pan, all you need to do it use a fork to wedge the bowl slowly off. Here’s an image to see what I mean:
5. Fill with whatever you want and serve!
Like this post? Then please like my page on Facebook!